- “Brett Nomberg and his paralegal, Dominika, are a superb team. Brett’s expertise, professionalism & personality, make him a winner in every sense of the word. He works hard and is very passionate about his cases. Brett and Dominika are always a phone call away and are extremely dedicated and responsive to their clients and their needs. I really cannot praise Brett and his firm enough. Brett’s positive attitude, compassion, and reassurances helped me to keep focused and see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel that my best interest, not his, was always his priority in handling my case.”
- This firm is simply amazing! They truly need to give Training lessons on how to give the very best service! Steven & Diana are so patient, informative and very communicative. I felt so protected it’s like they held my hand through every step in my case. I think everyone should experience this firm if you really want the best results.Julio
- I received the settlement papers, check, and your very nice letter. I’m very pleased to have had you represent me in this long drawn out process, you were excellent at keeping me informed and explaining to me all the possibilities, and obviously, at getting Aetna to settle at the amount you did.I’ll certainly keep you and your firm in mind regarding any additional needs for myself or my family as well as to recommend you to any friends that are in need of legal help.
Thank you for all your help in the past four years.
- Dear Steven:I am writing to congratulate you and express my appreciation on resolving my worker’s compensation case. Things went as you had stated and I was very satisfied with the result. You and your staff are obviously very proficient in this area of labor law. Thanks again, and I know that I would gladly refer friends and family.
- Your spectacular and unexpected result in the above matter reflects an inordinate amount of effort, zeal and uncommon imagination expended to attain it. You, Brett Nomberg, and all who labored with you on the case are to be congratulated for an excellent accomplishment considering the difficulties encountered in this complex litigation. Having attained the age of ninety years, I have outlived my friends and acquaintances, who might have had occasion to use my services or my recommendations. However, should the occasion arise again, you and your firm’s expertise will be of prime consideration.Fondly,
- Dear Mr. Nomberg and Mr. Rosenbaum,My family and I would like to thank you and your firm for all the hard work, effort, dedication and time you have spent as our attorneys. Your staff kept me well informed of the process and contacted me immediately when necessary. We are grateful of the extensive work your firm dedicated to our case and the conclusion of the settlement.
We appreciate all you have done for us and will keep your firm in mind for any other assistance as well as recommend your firm to others.
- Dear Brett,My family and I would like to tell you how lucky we feel to have found an attorney and a staff that is so compassionate and hard working. You helped us get through a very tough time and we cannot express how fortunate we feel to have you on our side. We are grateful for the conclusion of the settlement.
Thank you for all your dedication and also your wonderful staff and your firm will be the only firm we would have for any other needs that might come up in the future. I would also recommend your firm to others.
- Dear Mr. Nomberg,I am writing this letter to express my appreciation and thanks for your representation of me against the LIRR & MTA. Not only did you listen and was attentive to my problems, you were skillful and diligent in bringing about the conditions that resolved them to my satisfaction. I will always remember you as the attorney who was sincerely concerned with the welfare of your client.
Your presentation in court set the tone for the successful settlement that ensued. The award in excess of $600,000.00 on my behalf was outstanding. I am sure if I have the opportunity to recommend a personal injury attorney to anyone, you will be first on my list. I am happy to have known you, and the team of professionals in your firm. I know you will continue to help others as you have helped me.
Thank you again, and I am so impressed that I won’t be silent!
- Dear Mr. Rosenbaum:The purpose of my correspondence is to express my gratitude for all your professional services in bringing my case to a successful conclusion. I feel that I was represented by the both of you and the firm so very well and that the compensation that you had both secured me was more than favorable. I am so glad that I contacted Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum and I just wanted to express my deepest gratitude for your professional services.
- When I brought my situation to a local attorney he directed me to Brett Nomberg, and I’m so glad he did…From the first phone call right up to an out of court settlement! They handled everything…Thank you all so much for always being in tune with my case… Someone always was able to give me a status of what was going on. Your team made my wife and I realize we were dealing with a truly professional firm and at the same time, sympathetic to our needs. I certainly will recommend Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum…Great job.
Excellent Customer Service.
- Hello Steven,I just want to take this time to say ‘Thank You’ for your diligent effort in having my case re-established with the insurance company. The time, effort, assiduousness, and patience that have been the dynamics of my case, in addition to 2008 being the most challenging year of my life, have made your endeavors all the more appreciated.
With astounding gratitude,
- Dear Brett,I wanted to offer my sincere, heartfelt appreciation and thanks for your cooperation and a successful conclusion to my case related to compensation. My family and myself are very grateful. This was a journey for both your office Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum LLP, and myself…there were full days of hard work but eventually brought us the expected finale.
I will never forget the day on which I reported to your office in regards to my unfortunate accident. I did not think myself that we will win this difficult matter and become victorious, especially after being rejected by numerous other attorneys… but your professionalism Brett, dedication and determination, not to mention a huge heart, was how we prevailed.
All your team members as well who dealt with my case contributed to its successful completion, and I cannot thank them enough. Thank you very much Mr. Brett Nomberg for the kind and warm conversations, complete and professional translation of those piles and stacks of documents and paperwork. I am very grateful for the amount you fought for me and I am fully satisfied with it.
Brand Brand Nomberg and Rosenbaum, LLP is highly recommended to those who find themselves in a similar situation as myself. I wish much more successful prosecutions to the many future clients and lots more positive endings to all your future clientele.
Mr. Nomberg again I wish you and all of your team all the best and words cannot describe what you have done for me. Thank you!
- Hello Brett,I just received quite a bit of informative documentation from your office in this afternoon’s late arriving mail involving the double-billing and attendant United Healthcare lien matter. While I’m still in the process of examining all of this very illuminating information for which I am very grateful of being kept apprised, I would be remiss if I let anymore time pass without expressing to you how very appreciative I am of your active and diligent engagement in this affair.
I’m getting a very good sense of things from reading your communications to the various parties concerned as well as perusing the accompanying detailed backup documentation that you requested from various sources. Brett, thanks to your attention to detail and your acute legal expertise, I’m very optimistic that no financial harm will ensue from this matter.
In fact, your efforts seem to have had an effect even on Liberty Mutual! I was so happy (and surprised) to have received a check today for $33.39 that Liberty Mutual cut on 10/31 to finally reimburse me for my incurred pharmacy expenses. This pharmacy charge was part of some of my still long outstanding unpaid medical expenses on which Liberty Mutual had been foot-dragging for numerous months now and for which I again most recently demanded payment of them in a 10/17/11 submission. In that submission, which included a total of $2,295.62 incurred out-of-pocket medical expenses, I made a request to be reimbursed for my 1/27/11 payment of $104.40 to FDNY EMS services. I see by one of the INGENIX printouts that FDNY EMS services billed $522.00, and shows $417.60 having been paid by whom I assuming to be insurance carriers. The $104.40 payment I made and for which FDNY EMS services billed me is exactly the difference between the two IGENIX figures of $522.00 and $417.60, respectively.
It’s unfortunate that justice is often only served after the very good and forceful efforts from an excellent lawyer like yourself puts ‘fear and trembling’ (if I may be permitted to quote Kierkegaard) in the hearts of those who would do otherwise. Thanks very much Brett for being there to protects my interests.
- I want to thank you for all the help and support that was given to my parents by you and your colleagues. Your firm’s time, effort and dedication, is without question second to none and this led to a successful settlement.The settlement my parents received will never give back these past years of their lives nor will their pain mentally and physically ever go away. However, this settlement provides them the opportunity to ease their mind and assist them during the time of need. Heartfelt thanks to your Professionalism. Happy Holidays!
- I was very happy with BBNR Attorneys at Law, for their professionalism and kindness of the staff. For their way of handling of my case. I will definitely call on BBNR attorneys again. Thank you, BBNR.Phillip A.
- My sincere appreciation to the law firm of Brand Brand Nomberg and Rosenbaum, for their remarkable job in helping me after suffering injuries in the motor vehicle accident.I am very thankful for my attorney who successfully won compensation in a timely manner. Definitely, I would recommend BBNR due to their friendly staff and professional service.