New York Construction Accident Attorney
Too often construction workers are injured due to accidents caused by unsafe working conditions at a construction site. This can involve falls from a height, tripping on scattered debris, or a variety of mishaps. To protect construction workers the law requires a safe working environment. O.S.H.A. and N.Y.S. Labor Laws provide protection to construction workers to prevent on the job injuries.
If you were injured in a construction accident, BBNR are the New York Personal injury lawyers with the skill and knowledge to help you win and recover compensation for your accident. We are Construction Accident Attorneys in New York City with over 40 years of experience helping protect the rights of accident victims.
We have offices located in New York City and Westchester. At BBNR, we litigate cases in New York including, Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens; Long Island including Suffolk and Nassau; and Westchester, Putnam, Ulster, Orange, and Suffolk County.
If you need a New York construction accident lawyer to help protect your rights from an on the job injury, we have helped construction workers obtain millions of dollars in compensation.
Strict time limitations exist to commence a lawsuit for a construction accident, and evidence must be gathered quickly to help win the litigation.
Call BBNR, a New York City Construction Accident Attorney for a free consultation at 212-808-0448.
See our million-dollar verdicts and settlements for New York construction accidents. There is no fee unless we win.
If you fall from a ladder while working at a construction site, we can help you get the compensation you deserve. If the ladder slips, the ladder slides, the ladder shifts, the ladder is not positioned correctly, the ladder breaks, the ladder collapses, the ladder is not properly placed, or the ladder is not properly secured, you may be entitled to compensation for your accident.
If you fall from a scaffold while working at a construction site, we can help you get the compensation you deserve. If the scaffold breaks, the scaffold fails, the scaffold collapses, the scaffold is not secured, the ropes break, you may be entitled to compensation for your personal injury.
If you are injured in a crane accident, we can help you get the compensation you deserve. If the crane falls, the crane collapses, the crane hits you, you may be entitled to compensation for your personal injury.
Table Saw/Hand Saw Accidents
If you are injured from a hand saw or table saw, we can help you get the compensation you deserve. If the guardrail fails, or the saw breaks because of lack of maintenance, you may be entitled to compensation for your personal injury.
Call BBNR, a New York Construction Injury Lawyer to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
In addition to commencing a lawsuit against the owner of the building, or construction manager for violating the construction laws in New York, a New York construction worker injured on the job may also be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits.
5 Helpful Tips for a New York Construction Accident
- File a report with the Site Safety Supervisor, your employer, your employer’s insurance company, and the State of New York.
- Obtain the names, addresses, and phone numbers of all witnesses to the accident.
- Obtain photographs of the accident site and your injuries.
- Obtain the names of the owner, general contractor, site safety supervisor, and any subcontractors responsible for the accident.
- Contact BBNR for a free consultation, a New York Construction Accident attorney here to protect your legal rights.
Read articles in our blog about NYC Construction Accidents.
- $3.65 Million Recovery for Injured Construction worker who fell from ladder.
- BBNR wins case on Appeal for Injured Construction worker, reverses Manhattan Judge.
- NYC Construction Accidents Are on the Rise – What You Need to Know.
- BBNR helps maintain legal protections for Injured Construction Workers.